2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed luxury executive homes
Penhaven Developments is developing 28 houses at Penhaven, Rectory Lane in Parkham near Bideford, North Devon and is set in the most beautiful tranquil country location but only three miles away from the beach at Peppercombe which is owned by the National Trust.
The Penhaven Development consists of 28 executive properties with a beautiful rural outlook of 1 – 5 bedroomed homes.
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Energy efficient Air Source Heat pump and Solar PV panels providing central heating, hot water and underfloor heating ** on selected plots
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Multi-point security to all windows and doors
- Composite front doors
- Home Office on selected plots
- Stone patios
- External lighting
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Landscaped and planted front gardens ** selected plots
- 1.8m high fencing to perimeter of rear garden
- Oak veneer doors
- Oak stair parts ** on selected plots
- Mains smoke detectors and heat detectors
- Full Fibre BT point
- TV point to Lounge and Master bedroom
- Off white paint to walls and white ceilings
- Satinwood painted woodwork throughout
- White sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Chrome towel rails
- High quality thermostatic shower mixer
- Floating vanity unity basin
- Choice of premium wall coverings ** depending on build stage
- Choice of high quality kitchen doors ** depending on build stage
- High quality worktops
- Premium integrated appliances
- LED lighting
Phase one is underway with a 5 bedroomed house being completed by the end of this year. Who knows it could be yours and ready to move in early 2022.
Register your interest
To register your interest please contact
Regency Estate Agents
Tel: 01237 422433
North Devon has some of the most dramatic coastline in the country including miles of golden sandy beaches. All the beaches are clean, safe, and family friendly.
The village of Parkham boasts a thatched pub, ‘The Bell’ which offers a splendid menu choice and is within a five minute walk of this exclusive Penhaven development.
The historic town of Bideford is just seven miles away and the stunning village of Clovelly is less than eight miles away. Its location is perfect for enjoying all that North Devon has to offer.
So if you are looking for a relaxing, peaceful, tranquil environment in which to live, Penhaven is certainly worth a visit.